Invoke
Welcome to the sanctuary.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Invoke
Welcome to the sanctuary.
Invoke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview for the best guild

2 posters

Go down

Interview for the best guild Empty Interview for the best guild

Post  thiscuteguy109 Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:14 pm

-hi im Jesse Cruz
-im 15
-i live in SD california US
-im PURE filipino[:
-the previous guilds ive woe-ed for:
lotus, and bravery, but ive woe-ed longer with lotus
-im pretty good at using paladins & ninjas(mainly ninja because i kill pl easier)
-yeah ive read the requirments
-i want to join the guild becasue i saw one time how you guys work as a team.. and your guild isnot ONLY lk or ONLY champs, buht its like interacial.. i respect that.. because i know that u guys dont descriminate. i like how u guys are always there for eachother.. and even if im not in the guild.. Day-Day and Psyfactor, and kentou.. & others.. they make me feel good because i know they got my back.. and i always got theres... Day-Day and psyfactor are the two that encouraged me to join.
-well something u shud know bout me.. is that im a chill kinda guy.. i dont get mad easily at ppl who kill me by accident, i love to woe... and i miss woe-ing, my guild is dead(as in no one goes on anymore) and I Love This Guild

thiscuteguy109
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Interview for the best guild Empty Re: Interview for the best guild

Post  Artery Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Alright man you sound like a cool guy, glad to have people like you in the guild if you need an invite just hit me up in-game Art3ry or just ask one of ur homies if one of our recruiters are online.
Artery
Artery
Popular
Popular

Back to top Go down